All Sports Day Camp and Half Day Camp
Children ages 6-12
"Town & Country is the best combination of sports, exercise, and family fun!" Thus, making it the perfect place for kids to participate in camps throughout the year- especially during the summer! Town & Country will definitely excite and energize all children with its unique amenities and program offerings.
Day Camp includes:
- Exercise- Kids Power Circuit, Sportswall, Group Exercise, etc.
- Sports- Basketball, Soccer, Pillow Hockey, Cornhole, etc.
- Adventure- Aeroball, Tubes and Tunnels, Obstacle Course, Swimming, etc.
||July 31- August 4
||Pre Camp Care: Games in Lounge
||Small Group Games & Sports
||Small Group Games & Sports Cont.
||Lunch (Drinks Provided)
||Supervised Swim (2-3days/wk) or Organized Play
||Whole Group Activity
||Post Camp Care: Kids Fitness Area
Half day camp runs either 9am-12pm or 1pm-4pm
|All Day Camp Rates (Pre and Post Care Included)
|Non member Rate
|Half Day Camp Rates
|Non member Rate
|July 4th Week Rates (Wednesday-Friday only)
||$105 non member
||$59 non member
- The online registration link can be found on the lefthand side of this page.
- Online registration is set up for single days, 3 days, and a full week for full days & single days and full weeks for half days.
- Online registration closes on Sunday evenings at 5pm.
- To register on a day to day basis, please call (859)442-5800.
- T&C will take walk-up registrations the first day of each camp only if space is still available.*Please arrive 15 minute early to register and pay!
- Pre-registration is recommended as space is limited (Town & Country also reserves the right to cancel any camp if there are not enough signups)
2017 Summer Camp Special Notes:
- Pre-camp from 7:30am-9am and post-camp from 4pm-5:30pm is FREE for day and half day campers.
- Pre-camp is also FREE to the following camps that begin at 9am: soccer and basketball.
- For those who require extended post-camp time, the fee is $5 for every 15 minutes late.
- If there are any special medical conditions or needs that we should be aware of, please address the camp director.