Click here to register an individual for Winter 2
The deadline to register for Winter 2 is Sunday, January 14th
Games will begin the first weekend in February
- Cost: $75 ($20 will be added during late registration)
- Available leagues: 3rd-8th grade. There will be no coed leagues and grades will only be mixed if needed.
- Divisions will be created based on desired skill level: Upper competitive (D1), Lower competitive (D2), Recreational (D3). All individual teams will be placed in the lowest division.
- Game times will be as follows:
- Boys: Saturdays & Monday/Wednesday/Friday may be used for backup, overflow, or reschedules
- Girls: Sundays & Monday/Wednesday/Friday may be used for backup, overflow, or reschedules
- Individuals (house teams) will now include four (4) 1 hour practices
- Practices are on a first come, first serve basis and may only be on half court if space is tight
- Please read the acyb league FAQs before registering
general league information
- Each session consists of 8 league games played at the T&C Athletic Center
- T&C does not provide coaches, all teams are parent-volunteered. If you would like to volunteer coach, please note this on your registration application
- T&C will provide t-shirts to all individuals; shorts and socks do not need to match
- Applications will not be accepted until payment is made
- Click here to view the acyb FAQs
- Click here to view the acyb league rules
Children can be placed on the same team as their friend as long as they are in the same grade. Just make sure to note the full name of the friend on the registration application in the special request box.
Questions about individual registration? Email Kate or call (859)442-5800