general swim team information (spring/summer session)
- Swim Team is a 7 week session with 45 minute practices offered 5 times a week until races begin. Once races being in June, 45 practices will be offered 4 times a week with 1 race day each week.
- Each child will receive a Swim Team swim cap. For an additional cost, a representative will come to T&C to fit the children in a team suit, this is not mandatory.
- Practices - Participants may come to all scheduled practices but this is not mandatory. Parents can decide which ones work best with their schedule.
- Tuesdays 4-4:45pm
- Wednesdays 12:30-1:15pm
- Wednesdays at 6:15-7pm
- Thursdays at 4-4:45pm
- Saturdays 11-11:45am
- Race day
- Wednesdays at 6pm starting in June. Once these begin there will be no Wednesday 6:15-7pm practice.
- Ribbons and medals will be awarded on race days.
Town & Country Swim Team will be offered in 2 sessions: Spring 1 and Spring/Summer. Children can sign up for single sessions but we highly encourage children to sign up for both sessions. A banquet will be held at Town & Country after the Summer session for children that participated in both sessions.