The deadline to register for Winter 2 has passed BUT there are still openings in the following age groups:
U6- Boys & Girls / U8- Boys & Girls / U10- Boys only / U12- Boys & Girls / U14- Boys & Girls / U16- Boys & Girls
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Available Leagues: U6 Coed, U8, U10, U12, U14 & U16 Boys & Girls
- Cost: $95
- Games will begin the 1st/2nd week of January, depending on the Winter 1 Schedule
- U6 Coed will play on Sundays
general league information
- Genders play in separate leagues except U6
- All individuals must register online and pay online by the deadline
- No refunds will be given once you register!
- Each team must have a minimum of 9 players to form a team. Teams will have a roster size between 9-12 players
- Each team must have a volunteer coach. If interested in helping coach email email@example.com
- It is mandatory to show up to all 8 games in the session. However we do understand conflicts may happen, but be respectful to others as you are registering to play for a team.
- First game times will be called or emailed out 4 to 5 days prior to your first game
- Schedules will be posted after your first game
- Click here for Indoor Soccer Policies & Rules and days of play
Questions about individual registration? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
frequently asked questions
I am signing up as an individual, can I be placed on a team with a friend?
Yes, just make sure that you include your friend's name in the notes section of the registration application and send an email to email@example.com.
What are the game times?
Game times will vary as not everyone likes early games and not everyone likes late games.