Register Here - for availability please reach out to our team at email@example.com
general league info
- NO REFUNDS will be given once you have registered!
- Referee fees are not included in your registration fee, ref fees are $10 per game
- Each team will play 8 games in the session
- First game times will be called to team captains 4 to 5 days prior to your first game
- Captains are responsible for printing out game schedules for the team, schedules will be posted after your first game
- If you do not field a team on the day of your scheduled game, the result will be 3-0 forfeit
- There will be no makeup games
- Team managers must check online every week in case of any changes
- Click here for age group listings/league days of play/league policies & procedures
- Click here for team roster **Rosters must be turned in by your second game to the concession stand or the front desk of T&C.
- Click here for Concussion Information Sheet *Your registration application for the league acknowledges that coaches and parents have review the concussion information sheet
*Captains: Roster must be turned in by your second game to the concession stand or front desk at T&C!!