- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- Kenneth Cooper Institute for Aerobic Research
- TRX Certified Instructor
- Certified Health Fitness Coordinator- ARA Human Factors
- Activities Therapist- Children's Psychiatric Hospital
- Health & Fitness Coordinator- Cinci/NKY International
- Airport Fire Department
- Fitness Specialist for Air Force Department (Southeast Asia)
Education: Physical Education Major, Wesley College, Dover, Delaware. Appointed to the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Commitee for the Health and Fitness of Firefighters.
Specialty: Head Personal Trainer, Trainer/Coach Town & Country Run/Walk Club, One on One Personal Training with all populations, fitness levels and abilties.
Fun Facts: Has completed 12 marathons (including the Boston Marathon), 3 triathlons, 1 dualathon and 1 Warrior Dash. Bill was the 1975 MVP in baseball at Wesley College, competed in regional Olympic weightlifting championships, and was the 1973 Mr. South Carolina bodybuilding runner up.
(859)442-5800 ext. 161
"I attempt to show a diversity of experiences that will encourage personal training in specific areas as well as the general health related components necessary for a good life."