Registration for our Summer session is now open!
Use the appropriate link below to register your team.
The Deadline for both leagues is May 26th!
Game times (when leagues are at capacity) will be as follows:
Sundays (18+): 4:00pm, 4:50pm, 5:40pm, 6:30pm, 7:20pm, 8:10pm, 9:00pm, 9:50pm
Tuesdays (18+): 6:00pm, 6:50pm, 7:40pm, 8:30pm, 9:20pm
Please be prepared to play a game at any of these times as scheduling requests are not always able to be met. Game times are subject to change and will be based on court availability.
- Team entry fee ($400) is due with your application.
- This fee includes the league fee ($350) as well as a refundable ref fee ($50) that will be returned to you or credited toward the next session if your team doesn't forfeit.
- Teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis as we can only accept a limited number of teams in the league due to court availability.
- Applications will not be accepted until payment is made. All payments must be made prior to the deadline.
- Ref fees are not included in the league fee and are $25 per team, per game
- Players must be 18 years of age or older (Sunday and Tuesday) or 30 years of age or older (Thursday).
- Each session consists of 8 games concluding with a tournament for top teams.
- Any team that forfeits may not be allowed to compete in the tournament.
- Tournament champions will receive t-shirts.
- Please make sure that all team names are family appropriate, as we are a family facility.
- When possible, we will offer multiple divisions - Competitive, Recreational, 30+
- Click here for the basketball league rules.
- Questions about our Men's league? Email Nikki or call 859-442-5800