Click here to register a team for fall indoor
Click here to register a team for fall outdoor
general league information
- No refunds once first game times are called!
- First game times will be called to team captains 4 to 5 days prior to your first game
- Each team will play 8 games in the Fall Session
- Schedules will be posted online the day of your first game
- Referee fees are not included in the registration fee. Ref fees: indoor $10.00 per game/outdoor $40.00 per game
- If you do not field a team on the day of your game, the result will be 3-0 forfeit
- There will be no make up games, unless weather related.
- No slide tackling indoor and outdoor
- Team managers must check online every week in case of any changes
- Click here for Indoor Soccer Policies & Procedures and Days of Play
- Click here for Outdoor Soccer Policies & Procedures
- Click here for a team roster
*Captains: Rosters must be turned in by your second game to the concession stand or the front desk at T&C.