The fall registration deadline has passed
Games will begin on Tuesday, August 15th for the women and Sunday, August 20th for the men.
- Available leagues:
- Mens Open will play on Sundays
- Womens Open will play on Tuesdays
- Cost: $75.00
general league information
- All individuals must register online and pay online by the deadline
- Individual registration is only available for mens open and womens open indoor
- No refunds will be given once you register!
- All individuals will receive a team t-shirt
- Men's Open plays with 6 players on the field & Women's Open plays with 7 players on the field
- It is mandatory to show up to all 8 games in the session. We understand that conflicts may happen, but your team is counting on you to be at all games.
- First game time will be emailed out 4 to 5 days prior to your first game
- Schedules will be posted the day of your first game
Questions about individual soccer registration? Email email@example.com.
frequently asked questions
I am signing up as an individual, can I be placed on a team with a friend?
Yes, just make sure that you include your friend's name in the notes section of the registration application.
I've played before, but I do not have much experience. Can I still play?
Yes, skills levels will vary but we will try our best to place you on a team with a similar skill level.