Click here to register for the Summer Session
The deadline to register is June 15th at midnight
Games will begin on Sunday, July 9th for the men and Tuesday, June 27th for the women
- Available leagues:
- Mens Open will play on Sundays
- Womens Open will play on Tuesdays
- Cost: $50 (6 games for the Summer Session)
general league information
- All individuals must register online and pay online by the deadline
- Individual registration is only available for mens open and womens open indoor
- No refunds will be given once you register!
- All individuals will receive a team t-shirt
- Men's Open plays with 6 players on the field & Women's Open plays with 7 players on the field
- It is mandatory to show up to all 6 games in the session. We understand that conflicts may happen, but your team is counting on you to be at all games.
- First game time will be emailed out 4 to 5 days prior to your first game
- Schedules will be posted the day of your first game
Questions about individual soccer registration? Email email@example.com.
frequently asked questions
I am signing up as an individual, can I be placed on a team with a friend?
Yes, just make sure that you include your friend's name in the notes section of the registration application.
I've played before, but I do not have much experience. Can I still play?
Yes, skills levels will vary but we will try our best to place you on a team with a similar skill level.