Click here to register for the fall session
The deadline to register for all leagues is August 25th
- Divisions, when available: Competitive, Recreational, 30+
- Game times (when leagues are at capacity) will be as follows:
- Sundays: 4:00pm, 4:50pm, 5:40pm, 6:30pm, 7:20pm, 8:10pm, 9:00pm, 9:50pm
- Wednesdays: 6:00pm, 6:50pm, 7:40pm, 8:30pm, 9:20pm
- Fridays: 8:30pm, 9:20pm, 10:10pm
Please be prepared to play a game at any of these times as scheduling requests are not always able to be met. Game times are subject to change and will be based on court availability.
- Cost: $475 ($50 will be returned if your team does not forfeit)
general league information
- Teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis as we can only accept a limited number of teams in the league due to court availability.
- Applications will not be accepted until payment is made.
- All payments must be made prior to the deadline.
- Please make sure that all team names are family appropriate, as we are a family facility.
- Ref fees are not included in the league fee and are $25 per team, per game
- Players must be 18 years of age or older
- Each session consists of 10 games. League champions will receive t-shirts.
- Click here for the basketball league rules
Questions about our men's league? Email Nikki or call (859)442-5800