Click here to register for the Winter Session
The deadline to register is December 15th
Leagues will begin the week of January 1st
- Cost: $400 ($50 will be returned if your team does not forfeit)
- Divisions, when available: Competitive, Recreational, 30+
- Please note that we will combine skill levels to make one division if there are not enought teams for multiple divisions.
- Game times (when leagues are at capacity) will be as follows:
- Sundays: 4:00pm, 4:50pm, 5:40pm, 6:30pm, 7:20pm, 8:10pm, 9:00pm, 9:50pm
- Wednesdays: 6:00pm, 6:50pm, 7:40pm, 8:30pm, 9:20pm
- Fridays: 8:30pm, 9:20pm, 10:10pm
Please be prepared to play a game at any of these times as scheduling requests are not always able to be met. Game times are subject to change and will be based on court availability.
general league information
- Teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis as we can only accept a limited number of teams in the league due to court availability.
- Applications will not be accepted until payment is made.
- All payments must be made prior to the deadline.
- Please make sure that all team names are family appropriate, as we are a family facility.
- Ref fees are not included in the league fee and are $25 per team, per game
- Players must be 18 years of age or older
- Each session consists of 8 games, with a tournament for the top teams. Tournament champions will receive t-shirts.
- Minimum 5 teams required to hold league
- Click here for the basketball league rules
Questions about our men's league? Email Nikki or call (859)442-5800