Welcome to T&C's Fall Adult Basketball Session! This session is currently ongoing for Competitive & Recreational Men's Divisions. Curious about our next session? Check out our upcoming Winter 1 Session page for more information!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Fall Session Current Schedule:
Team Sign Up Information
Session Games: 7 game session & tournament play for top teams
- Includes $375 + $50 refundable ref fee that will be returned if your team does not forfeit
- Additional $25 ref fee per game per team - these are not included in the league fee
Divisions: Competitive and Recreational (18 years of age & Up)
- Please note that we will combine skill levels to make one division if there are not enough teams for multiple divisions
Days of Play: Sundays - typically in the late afternoon/early evening but may vary based on court availability
- Please be prepared to play a game at any time as scheduling requests are not always able to be met
- Game times are subject to change and will be based on court availability
REGISTRATIONS CLOSED - SCHEDULES POSTED ABOVE!
General Fall Session Information
Game Location: All games will be played at our newly resurfaced Athletic Center!
Age Groups: Players must be 18 years of age or older
League: Minimum 5 teams required to hold the league
Team Acceptance: will be accepted on a first come, first served basis as we can only accept a limited number of teams in the league due to court availability
- Applications will not be accepted until payment is made
- All payments must be made prior to the deadline
- Please make sure that all team names on registrations are family appropriate, as we are a family facility
Additional Health, Safety and Entry Information:
We will continue to operate under Stay Healthy guidelines and outlined by the CDC.