The Summer league will begin on June 3rd
Please be prepared to play a game at any time as scheduling requests are not always able to be met. Game times are subject to change and will be based on court availability.
general league information
- Teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis as we can only accept a limited number of teams in the league due to court availability.
- Applications will not be accepted until payment is made.
- All payments must be made prior to the deadline.
- Please make sure that all team names are family appropriate, as we are a family facility.
- Ref fees are not included in the league fee and are $25 per team, per game
- Players must be 18 years of age or older
- Each session consists of 8 games, with a tournament for the top teams. Tournament champions will receive t-shirts.
- Minimum 5 teams required to hold league
- Click here for the basketball league rules
Questions about our men's league? Email Nikki or call (859)442-5800